Monday, August 20, 2007

THE 50 MOST POWERFUL PEOPLE IN D.C. …HUH!?

I ran across this article on the internet.

In Washington, you are either a person with power or a person who acts like he has power. How do you tell the contenders from the pretenders? We canvassed the city’s top think tankers, congressional aides, and political journalists to find out. Herewith, the 50 men and women who make it all happen (but not anyone named Bush or Cheney)
By Raha Naddaf and Greg Veis


So I have listed 15 of the 50 most powerful people in D.C. who I have never heard of. Is it just me? Without cheating and using Google or reading the article, do you know who these people are, and why they are considered so powerful? I try to keep up by visiting RedState and NRO, but this list makes me feel like I am not worthy.

Oh by the way, in case you don’t read the article, they had 2 people listed who I have heard of, and would never consider for a list like this: Andrew Sullivan and Tom Toles.


6. HOWARD KOHR & BILL NOVELLI
15. MARK PENN
24. DAVID RUBENSTEIN
29. ALEX CASTELLANOS
31. DANIEL SNYDER
33. STEVE ELMENDORF
37. SIMON ROSENBERG
38. TOMMY JACOMO
40. MICHAEL HAUSFELD
42. MASON LECKY
43. JAMES A. JOHNSON
45. ISABELLE GOETZ
47. SUSAN MCCUE
49. NANCY JACOBSON

No comments: