Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Are You Talkin' to Me Senator Biden?



One of the CNN You-Tube questions came from Jered Townsend from Clio, Michigan. the YouTube citizen questioner began. "To all the candidates, tell me your position on gun control, as myself and other Americans really want to know if our babies are safe." Townsend then pulled out his Bushmaster AR-15. "This is my 'baby,' purchased under the 1994 gun ban. Please tell me your views. Thank you."

Senator Biden chose to give a snide and smirky reply. Biden questioned the sanity of Jared, and then took one final jibe at Jared when he said
"I hope he doesn't come looking for me."


While Senator Biden thought he was being cute, and saying what the liberals want to hear, he never did answer the question posed to him. He never did tell his position on gun control. He just smirked his way right past the question.

H/T Michelle Malkin

No comments: