Wednesday, July 09, 2008

My VP Prediction = McCain picks Giuliani




Here is how I got there. Recently there is a shakeup in the McCain camp, and Steve Schmidt is selected to take over the day-to-day campaign operations. His first hire in his new capacity is Rudy's campaign manager, Mike DuHaime. ABC covered the news here. Also I watched both Mitt Romney and Rudy Giuliani on Hannity and Colmes. The cool one who did not have to think too hard before he spoke was definitely Rudy.

I know some folks are going to hate the idea because Rudy is pro-choice. There are also some folks who are going to love the idea because Rudy is a fighter and a fiscal conservative guy. Tonight Alan Colmes tried to put Rudy on the spot about BIG OIL companies selling oil to the highest bidder instead of giving it away to US citizens. Rudy didn't even flinch in his support of free market capitalism.

I am not in the least worried about a pro-choice Rudy being the VP pick of a pro-life McCain. I really think Rudy will add some needed excitement to the GOP ticket.

I don't pretend to be cockstradamus, but Rudy is the guy I can picture kissing babies on the campaign trail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Forget Romney, forget Giuliani, net neutral at best.

McCain's gotta go for the gusto: Alaska Gov Sarah Palin!!!