Saturday, June 28, 2008

Barack was only 8 & John who was only 9 says Don't Be Flippant about it

Part One


Part Two


ABC News anchor George Stephanopoulos asked, "Can you explain that relationship for the voters, and explain to Democrats why it won't be a problem?"

Obama replied that Ayers "is a guy who lives in my neighborhood, who's a professor of English in Chicago, who I know and who I have not received some official endorsement from. He's not somebody who I exchange ideas from on a regular basis. And the notion that somehow as a consequence of me knowing somebody who engaged in detestable acts 40 years ago when I was 8 years old, somehow reflects on me and my values, doesn't make much sense, George. The fact is, is that I'm also friendly with Tom Coburn, one of the most conservative Republicans in the United States Senate, who during his campaign once said that it might be appropriate to apply the death penalty to those who carried out abortions."

Greta van Susteren interview John Murtagh who was angered by Obama's flippant remark about only being 8-years-old when his long-time terrorist buddies, William Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn's Weather Underground attempted to murder his family by fire bombing his family's house!! Mr. Murtagh was 9-years old at the time of the bombing.

No comments: