Saturday, April 15, 2006

My Vote Counts







My Vote Counts

Well, it’s time for mid term elections again. Once again I feel like Charlie Brown preparing to kick the ball that Lucy is holding in place. I can rationalize my vote decision and once again fall flat on my back when the “Lucy” politician pulls the ball back. Or I can vote for the outsider. I read all kinds of article where people opine that we need to vote for the lesser of 2 evils. I understand what they are selling, and I am not buying it anymore. I don’t claim to be the sharpest tool on the shelf, but I have found a pretty good road map here. These are bought and paid for by Soros. I do not vote for them. I also look at this , this , this , this , and this site for information about any additional politicians who are not listed on the first web site. I hope that I can be a better person than my liberal acquaintances if the conservatives are removed from power. I do not understand a mindset that puts party politics ahead of love of country. There are liberals who simply are opposed to everything that conservatives do. There is not even a consideration about what is being done. All of the energy and hate is just about who is doing it. For that reason I do not want to whine about any hypocrisy. If they do think and act in a matter that is a benefit to my country while their guy is in power, then I am OK with that type of hypocrisy. Happy Easter and God Bless America.

No comments: